27 January 2012

25. Dec - Christmas 2011 - Vacation in Denmark

 The 1st. Christmas day we got together again. This is the tradition every year (even when we from Germany can't come). Normally we as siblings celebrate Christmas together every second year but 1st Christmas day every year.

Again we have a lot of videos that won't get uploaded here...

We were almost the same bunch of people as yesterday besides my father and Jannie's parents didnt come. Instead we had my nice Annika, her friend and her youngst son Aksel there. He and Iris played very well together. My niece Nanna were also there but without her son Julius.

 Again we eat very well, and then we played with packages... I do not know why but I love that game. This time we used some cards instead of af dice, but it was still great fun, especially since I was not one of them that have to sing or say like a chicken.

We use to go to the cinema before our "lunch"but with all the small kids we have skipped that tradition the last years. I guess we in a few years can renew the tradition again when all or most of the kids are old enough for 1.5 hour sitting down performance :).

No comments: