30 August 2011

Marco's birthday - Vacation in Denmark - August 1st 2011

 Probably I should have showed a nice picture of the birthday boy, but with kids....they just always happen to get first priority.

Look at this little angel sleeping with the Hello Kitty she got from Moster Tina.






Here you see the birthday boy unwrapping the only gift he got for his birthday.

 And he seem to be happy about it.
 Yep - one piece of electronic! A way too expensive camera lens, but....
 It takes good pictures.

Marco is studying for his examinations so I left him at home for most of the day so he could study.

I took the train to Copenhagen with the kids to visit my friend Lene and other friend that had time to come along.

Iris slept 1/2 hour in the train and Ale the last 5 minutes. That turned out to be wayyyy to little for him and the rest of the day he turned into an energy bomb with bad temper.

Eventhough Lene and I walked him around in a buggy in the garden area (Baggaard pä Vesterbro) he was not able to sleep anymore.
This kind of ruined a day for me were I had planned to gossip with my friends.




Late afternoon Marco came into us as well and we could celebrate his birthday with a nice Tiramisu cake.















Magnus was send to bed and the 3 last kids were pacified in front of the computer with a video.





I tried to get some photos of Mike and Lene in Love, with Marcos new lens.

They were so cute until the camera came along. They are very bad actors... Much better of being in love then acting to be in love.

 Actually I would say that Lisbeth and Anne managed that part much better.

Anyway: Thank you Lene for opening your appartment for us (especially my boy devil of the day) and for help me celebrate Marcos birthday.

No comments: