29 July 2008

Summer in Denmark - Legoland

We spent a nice vacation week in Denmark in July.



The weather was not really fantastic but we enjoyed visiting family and friends.


Marco had insisted that if we were to go to Denmark for vacation he had to visit Legoland.
So we went.



Marco and the other kids enjoyed playing around.
A big success was especially the piratships that Marco send under heavy attack with his watercanoon.

I think the happy picture of Marco in Legoland speaks for itself.



What was fun for me was to watch Marco taking pictures throughout the whole night (I spare you the pictures) in order to document that nights in Denmark in the Summer time are much shorter and much lighter then in Italy.




I introduced Marco to the Danish natur and old country houses. He simply had to call his Dad to tell him about all the horses and nice small farmhouses he saw on our way. So cute.


Unfortunately the week went to fast and we didn't visit all the family and friends we would have liked to visit. Next time maybe...

No comments: