05 September 2011

Visit to a resturant with Bedstefar - vacation in Denmark - August 5th 2011

The kids got use to Bedstefar being around. And found out that he could be funny to play with as well.

Here we had a meal in a resturant in Ballerup Centret.


Iris likes to interact with Bedstefar by hitting him until she gets his attention.



 Finally he payed notice to her and they could "talk".
 But Alessandro also wanted to join the fun.
 What to do?
The strongest wins
Be afraid, be very afraid... see all the muscles I have.


As always is the vacation to short. I love being home in Denmark but it always leaves me with a bad feeling afterwards, since I know there are friends and family I didn't get to see this time and the others I would have liked to see a lot more. Luckily we will be back for Christmas. Yeahhhh!

No comments: