04 April 2011

Carneval - 7&8 March

This is Iris first carneval and Alesandros second.

It was hard to find costums that both would fit them and I though they might like. Iris became a little frog-princess, in a costume where crawling fits it. Though se liked the look of herself she didn't appreciate to wear something on her head.

It was really hard to find something for Alessandro. Finally I found a store that still have something left en his size. I could choose between a Bee- or a Cow costume. Since Alessandro love cows I went with it. On the first day he had to wear it he was not really happy about it, but it helpd that Papa used time to paint him in the face.
When he came to the kindergarten he also got more confident when seing that not just he looked a little funny that day. He even managed to give a couple of Muh's before I took of.

No comments: