Yes, you see a very sick Alessandro. December 27 2009 was spend on the hospital (s) (we were send from one to another). It turned out he had a lung infection. As the bad mother I apprently sometimes is I had thought for days that it was just a bad cold. Just to make it worse I gave my husband the same diagnose as well and he was also diagnosed with a lung infection (Bad wife as well). Me myself was also very sick... having a strong pain in the lungs every time I cought (which I did all the time). Coming home from vacation I expected the doctor would tell me that I also had a lung infetion... but no...just a painfuld muscle kater (? how to spell that).... I guess that should teach me a lesson!.


December 25 2009 We had a nice Christmasday at my niece Annikas place. You can see Josefine my nieces Annikas daughter had dressed up for the occasion. She is soooooo adorable.

Ale was not really fine that day as you can see her. Neither was his dad. (More details about this further up).

Then a couple of pictures of me and Aksel. Aksel is Annikas newborn son. The picture with Alessandro touching for him is soooo cute, but unfortunately it doesnt tell the truth. Alessandro actually didn't care a lot for Aksel but he was VERY interest in his milkbottle.


These pics from December 2009 shows Ales first blue eye. He achieved it while we stayed at my dads place by falling from a shelve that was 5 cm higher then the bed he wanted to jump down to.... hmm probably not a story he would like us to share but since this blog kind of is our family journal as well I feel the info should be added.
The photo also shows how he loves his dads Iphone. I guess it was Teletubbies he was watching when this pic was taken.


Marco and I had a "fight" in 2009. I stated that it would be the year of Lorenzo and Marco said that Valentino would win the Moto-GP again. He got this t-shirt for Ale probably just to tease me. (Well Valentino won... but I just know that 2010 will be the year of Lorenzo ;)). (August 30 2009)

Ale have been really good to keep his sunglasses on. And that is good since he just soooo cute with them on. These pics are from August 12 2009.


November 5 2009. Alessandro had managed to not just pee though one diaper but two in the kindergarden and as a result running out of changing cloth. So they had kindly borrowed him this nice pink outfit. The rest of the evening we pretended we had a girl and it actually didn't feel bad ;) .

Octorber 31 2009 No special reason to update these two pics besides the fact that our boy just is LOVEABLE!


October 17 2009 Alessandro with a homemade turban. I can't remember the reason for it, but I can state that Ale has a very close relationship with his white cloths.

September 29 2009 Marco suddently realized that Ale now is big enough to sit in the shopping cart. I was sorry to have to tell him that he had done that for at least 1 month if not more. Anyway we got this cute picture out of it.

September 26 2009 Well it can be very boring being a child that are forced to follow his parents where ever they wanna go.

September 6 2009 Trying to get a good phote with Chiara with Emanuelle and Alessandro. They boys were posing well just until the camera came around. Typical!

Marco getting a make-over with the help of his dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment