02 August 2008

Alessandro doesn't like the beach.. maybe..

August 1st 2008, it was meant to be my birthday party in Mestre with my family and on the next day our trip to the summer house in Bibbione, Italy. So our so long waited holiday on the beach. But Alessandro decided to make some jokes...
July 31st - Martha calls me to tell that something wrong is with the cervix and she can't move out of the bed for now on. It means no holidays anywhere. So I decide to take my bike and drive up to Frankfurt in the early morning of the next day.
August 1st - I take off at 7 am. This is my first long trip with my R1 so I decide to evoid the panoramic tour and get the highways instead (it is faster). I arrive to Neu-Anspach at around 3:30 pm and I feel extreeeemly tired! Martha is completely confused because she thinks she can't understand if she has contractions or not... She calls the doctor, takes some pills... In 2 hours we are doing the bag for the hospital and driving down there to make some more screenings.

Finally the doctor tells us that Martha needs to stay there for 4-5 days for some medications. Grrrr!!!

This is my sweet wife on her new bed.. She looks ok.. Hopefully her big book will keep her busy for some time.. I hope it's not too boring there!

No comments: